Dive Master Course
If you love diving and want to take it as a career, this is were it all begins. The dive master course brings out the leader and the mentor in you.
The PADI Dive master course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities, through knowledge development sessions, water skills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. During the duration of the course you will learn the following:
• The role and characteristics of the PADI Dive master.
• Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers.
• Diver safety and risk management.
• Dive master conducted programs and specialized skills.
• Business of diving and your career.
• Awareness of the dive environment.
• Dive set up and management.
• Mapping an open water site.
• Conducting dive briefings.
• Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive.
• Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course.
• Assisting with Discover Scuba diving and leading Discover Local Diving Programs.
As serious as all of this may sounds, it all happens in a safe and fun environment. Our Instructors here at Octopus Divers Seychelles, are all equipped to make your experience a fruitful and memorable one.